DTC provides engineering and support services in the design of research, commercial, industrial and educational facilities. Working for owners or architects, we provide mechanical and electrical engineering, plumbing and fire protection systems to support renovations and new construction.
DTC is dedicated to developing a clear understanding of the problems and needs of our clients and working toward effective, economical and timely solutions consistent with project objectives. Our staff of technical experts provides sophisticated designs that adapt to the unique needs of each client in both new construction and renovation situations. We are committed to offering cost-effective solutions that meet or exceed standards of efficiency, sustainability and maintainability.
- Power System Survey/Demand Analysis
- Energy Modeling
- AC/DC System Alternatives and Voltage Selection
- Generation and Transmission System Development
- Cogeneration, Hydro & Solar Power Systems
- Electrical Service & Distribution
- Automatic Controls and Instrumentation
- Automatic Fire Alarm and Detection Systems
- Wet & Dry Sprinkler, Pre-action, Deluge & Foam Systems
- Heat Pumps, Heat Exchangers
- Energy Recovery Systems
- Hospital & Surgery Suites
- Steam and Hydronic Systems