DTC’s extensive Site Assessment experience has been an invaluable decision- making tool for our clients and has been accepted and relied upon by attorneys, financial institutions, and both federal and state regulatory agencies. DTC has performed Site Assessments to determine the potential for environmental impact from chemical releases, the extent of impact at Brownfields and a wide variety of other types of sites, and environmental conditions in support of property transfer and construction programs.
DTC’s team has designed numerous Site Investigations, sampling programs, and remediation projects (soil & hazardous building materials) to effectively quantify, delineate, and remediate soil and groundwater contamination; allowing our clients to minimize project delays, cost over-runs, and possible regulatory action. Navigating the complex world of federal and state environmental regulations and their requirements can be overwhelming to even the most experienced environmental managers.
DTC’s understanding of both business needs and regulatory requirements enables us to provide timely and cost effective analyses of a facility’s environmental compliance and permitting obligations. Effectively and economically correcting environmental impacts is vital to the management of any facility in order to avoid liability, land use restrictions, and regulatory action. DTC has extensive experience in developing programs to mitigate, remediate, and decommission facilities to the satisfaction of both our clients and the applicable regulatory agencies.
DTC’s environmental experience specifically includes:
- Phase I, II, & III Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Transfer Act Form Preparation and Filing Assistance
- Brownfield Site Assessments (Targeted Brownfield Remedies)
- Hazardous Building Material Surveys and Abatement Oversight for PCBs, asbestos, lead, and Universal/Regulated Wastes
- Remediation Feasibility Studies
- Remediation Design (Remedial Action Plans (RAP) and Plans & Specifications for bidding)
- Implementation and Oversight of Remedial Actions
- Remedial Action Reports (RARs) & PCB Remedial Action Closure Reports
- Groundwater Monitoring
- DEEP Voluntary Remediation Program Enrollment & Closure
- UST Closure & Remediation
- RCRA Closures
- Compliance Planning, Permitting, & Design
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Storm Water Management Plans