Mr. Feulner is an environmental professional with 13 years of diverse experience in all aspects of field inspection, construction inspection, health and safety monitoring and project management.
His experience has included:
- Coordinating and personnel management for multiple ongoing projects
- Conducting proposal preparation and budget management
- Managing ASTM-compliant phase I Environmental Site Assessments and Phase II Site Investigations
- Developing and conducting Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (CTDEEP)-Soil Erosion and Sediment Control Plan inspections.
He has also been responsible for the interpretation of analytical data for CTDEEP-Transfer Act site remediation efforts.
Mr. Feulner’s background also includes extensive practice in environmental construction-related inspection and resident engineer (RE) oversight with respect to Providence Water lead service replacements, Connecticut Department of Transportation (CTDOT) site remediation and infrastructure enhancement projects, Underground Storage Tank (UST) removals, waste stockpile areas, water treatment plants, civil engineering, roadway reconstruction and bridge inspection.
In addition, he has provided on-site environmental health and safety monitoring and compliance management.
He has a Bachelor of Science in Biology with a specialization in Environmental Science, as well as minors in Chemistry and Science from Central Connecticut State University.
Mr. Feulner has obtained the following certifications:
- OSHA HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training (2000)
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120(e) 8 Hour Refresher (Annually 2001 – Current)
- OSHA Supervisor 8 Hour Training (2012)
- OSHA Supervisor 8 Hour Refresher (Annually 2013 – Current)
- OSHA 10hr Construction Safety/Health Training (2007)
- AMTRAK Contractor Safety Training (Annually 1999 – Current)
- Metro-North Road-Worker Protection Training (Annually 1999 – Current)
- RMD-LPA-1 Lead Paint Inspection System (2010)