DTC performed construction monitoring and administrative services to monitor all construction activities for the housing development.
Services provided include the full range of owners representative services:
- Monitoring construction progress
- Schedule and requisition review
- Monthly progress reporting
- Attending project meetings
- Tracking issues and change order process
- Change order verification and cost estimating
- Quality control field inspections
- Monitor shop drawing process
- Testing and inspection procedures
- Progress monitoring and reporting on delays or issues which may cause delay
- Deficiency reporting and monitoring of deficiency resolutions
This is the final phase of the Quinnipiac Terrace Revitalization of the deteriorated public housing project on Front Street.
This phase will consist of 33 additional rental units, including 17 additional public housing/low-income housing tax credit units and 16 additional low-income housing tax credit/Section 8 project-based voucher units.